The Michael Breed Focus Point is designed to train your mind to narrow focus down to a very small target. Regularly using this tunnel vision technique will make a regulation sized hole appear gigantic! The integrated surface lines aid pin point accuracy; aimed directly to the center of a 2 inch cup. Placing the ball just in front of the middle cross hair allows you to check for a square putter face and gives the golfer an intermediate target with a perfect path line to the hole. When used with the front & rear boundary lines, this position can also be used as a stroke constraint intended to help tempo.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ultra High Quality 100% Nylon Surface
- Surface integrated square putt lines
- 2 inch accuracy hole
- Simulated Tunnel Vision Technique
- Compact design: 1 ft W x 5 ½ ft L
- Uphill Grade promotes a firm & confident stroke